We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance.
We need 12 hugs a day for growth. — Virginia Satir
AHP Sister Organizations
Based in the United States, AHP has sister organizations in England, Russia, Lithuania, Japan, Germany, and many other countries. These organizations operate independently while pursuing the same goal of creating more humanistic societies.
International Programs include Summit meetings of AHPs from areas like Russia, Lithuania, Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom, and those associated with our international AHP organization based in the USA, which take place in conjuction with the annual International Conference on Conflict Resolution in St. Petersburg, Russia, plus special projects, and coordination of AHP work around the globe.
In May of 1996 we convened the second International Summit of AHP organizations at the 4th International Conference on Conflict Resolution co-sponsored by AHP in St. Petersburg, Russia.
International Humanistic Psychology Network
- UK Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Humanistic Ontosophy University
- The Japanese Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Psychosomatic Ontosophy Association of Italy
- Islam and Psychology: Partners in Understanding the Human Being
- The Focusing Institute –Toronto
- Centro Experiential Para EL Desarrolla Humano–Chile
- Cente for Multi Inkarnations Terapi–Denmark
- World Center for Person-centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Northern Mexico Humanistic Psychology Association
- St. Petersburg Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Allan Turner’s Person Centred Web Site
- Person-Centered Approach Institute – France
- The Association for Person Centred Therapy in Scotland
- Maitrhea Retreat Centers
- Yogashala-Chile- Institute for Health & Inner Peace
- World Trans Humanist Association Blog
- The Abwoon Study Circle
- Society For Gestalt Theory And Its Applications
- The Teaching and Learning for Peace Foundation
- Threshold Society
- Gestalt Therapy Institute of Cologne, Germany